Friday, November 9, 2018

Introduction :)

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole Alesso. I am a senior at Cypress Bay high school and welcome to my official blog!
In this blog, I will be documenting my process in the brainstorming, planning, and eventually the creation of my foundation portfolio, which will be a film opening. 
I wish I could already tell you my ideas for the film opening, but I am currently stuck and don't know where to start. I won't lose hope, though, and know that I will find inspiration somewhere, whether through watching films or just in my everyday life. I know that if I really pause and think hard, I will be able to come up with a good story.
What is causing me difficulties right now is the fact that my film has to be suitable only for a movie opening rather than any other point of the movie. Whenever I come up with even a slight idea of what to film, I realize that it would work better in the middle or towards the end of a movie rather than the opening.
During my portfolio process, I plan on detailing the thoughts and ideas that arise through my brainstorming, and plan on including my plans for making those thoughts come to life.
Currently, I am in the brainstorming process and, although it may be difficult, I am looking forward to begin my planning process. 
Thank you for reading my first post, and I hope you enjoy my blog. Bye and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment