Monday, April 1, 2019

And finally...filming!!

Hello everyone!

Today we finally started filming! We had to slightly change our cast; Gideon will now be played by our friend Patrick Giles instead of John, who unfortunately couldn't film this week.

We started filming at a nearby diner called Lucille's. This diner is very old-fashioned and greatly conveyed our 1950's time period. As for my outfit, I ended up wearing a black top and skirt with polka dots, which was a very popular pattern during that time period.

In the diner, we filmed the scenes of Patrick (Gideon) and I (Blair) arguing. It was hard to stay serious during these shots; we both kept laughing! In the end, though, we got some great shots and were all able to enjoy delicious milkshakes.



After the diner, we drove back to Patrick's house to film the post-murder scenes. We tore a hole in the white shirt I lent Patrick and ended up using ketchup as fake blood. I thought it looked realistic, but we can always edit it later and darken the colors of the "blood" if needed.




Overall, today was a very successful day! I'm really glad we got valuable footage. Tomorrow, Riley and I will drive to the police station where her mom works to film the interrogation scenes. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment