Thursday, March 28, 2019

Music Choices!

Hello and greetings from Washington D.C.!

I decided to create our project on iMovie already, so that Riley and I have it ready to work with when we get back from vacation. We weren't sure whether to work with iMovie or WeVideo, which is what we have been using for our projects this year.

In the end, we decided to work with iMovie, since it's what we both have the most experience with from previous projects. We also already have it downloaded.

I haven't completed much work, since we don't have any footage yet. I did, however, play around with different fonts and styles for our opening screen, which will be a black screen with our production company name ("Regal R & N").

I ended up deciding on the style below, as it is very similar to the style of titles of 1950's movies, which is what we are trying to emulate. 


I'll post more when Riley and I begin filming. I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment