Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Change of Plans...

Hey everyone!

I wanted to post an update on the filming dates for our project. Initially, we were planning on filming before spring break, but our only day available ended up not working out.

Since it is currently spring break and Riley and I are both out of town, we won't be able to film until we get back.

Honestly, I'm very stressed about this. We have completed a lot of work on the project already, and we already have the storyboard and script ready, but Riley and I were both really planning on having at least some of the filming done before spring break.
Image result for stressed gif

It's okay, though. We have planned out a concrete filming schedule for when we return from break. We will have two filming days upon our return. Since we won't have any extracurricular activities on these days (and there is no school on one of the days), I know we will have enough time.

This schedule isn't ideal, but I know that if we work efficiently, we will get it done successfully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment