Saturday, March 23, 2019

Pre-Filming

Hello and welcome back!

I'm very excited to write this blog post, as we're finally going to start the filming process!

I wanted to write this blog post to document the process of pre-filming. Before beginning the project, I highly underestimated the amount of work that goes in just to the pre-filming process itself.

First off, Riley and I finished our storyboard. I'll insert it below:


We also decided on our final outfits: Riley will wear a business casual outfit (dress pants, a plain shirt, and a blazer) and I will wear a red dress and black heels. Riley's makeup will be light and professional. I will have black eyeliner on and a bright red lip. As for my hair, I will curl it, as it was straightened recently.

We also had to collect the props. For props in the interrogation scene, we got a clipboard with random pages to imitate an interrogator's documents. We ended up deciding not to have a cigarette in the film opening.

And now for the fake blood! We ended up making the blood ourselves rather than buying it. This is the recipe we used:

Ingredients
☛ Water, 1 glass
☛ Red food coloring, 1 small bottle
☛ Flour, 1 small cup

Instructions
● Pour some red food coloring into a bowl, depending on the quantity you need.
● Next, add some water to make the formula runny.
● If you want it a little thicker, add some flour, and stir till all the lumps have dissolved.

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to update on the filming process!

No comments:

Post a Comment